As dog owners, we want to do everything possible to ensure the health and well-being of our beloved furry family members. That’s why I’m always looking for natural remedies that can help my dogs stay healthy and happy. When we learned about frankincense oil for dog tumors, we couldn’t wait to share it with you.
When one of my dogs was diagnosed with a tumor in his ear, I began researching natural remedies that could potentially reduce or eliminate this growth on his body. This led me down an amazing path of discovery where I learned all about the benefits of frankincense oil for dogs—and how it’s been used throughout history as both a spiritual aid and medicinal treatment!
Frankincense Oil for Dog Tumors
Frankincense oil is a natural remedy for tumors, cancers and more. I’m sure you’ve heard of frankincense essential oil and how it’s been used to treat various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. But did you know that frankincense also has anti-tumor properties?
That’s right: frankincense oil for dog tumors! This makes it an excellent natural remedy for dogs suffering from cancer or other types of cancerous growths.
Here are some important details to keep in mind when using frankincense essential oil on your dog:
- The dosage depends on the size of your dog: smaller dogs will take less than larger ones
- Always consult your vet before giving any sort of treatment or supplement (including this one)
Benefits of Frankincense Oil for Dogs
- Frankincense oil is a powerful essential oil that has many benefits for dogs.
- Frankincense oil is beneficial for dogs with tumors.
- Frankincense oil is beneficial for dogs with cancer.
- Frankincense oil is beneficial for dogs with skin problems.
Is Frankincense Oil Safe for Dogs?
Frankincense oil is considered safe for dogs. It can also be used safely on cats and horses, but it’s important to note that caution should be used when introducing frankincense oil to animals as they may have more difficulty tolerating its effects than humans do.
How to Use Frankincense Oil
Now that you understand the benefits of frankincense oil, let’s cover how to use it with your dog.
- For best results, apply the essential oil directly to your dog’s tumor. You can make an aromatherapy spray by adding 1-2 drops of frankincense oil to a small glass bottle filled with distilled water and spray onto affected area or place a drop or two on cotton swabs and apply directly on the tumor.
- Use a carrier oil such as coconut or olive oil if you prefer to rub the essential oil into your dog’s skin rather than spraying it on him/her. For example: 2 drops of Frankincense + 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil = enough for one application (you can also choose not to dilute with carrier oils but this may result in irritation). Do not use more than what is recommended above because it can cause too much inflammation which will only delay healing! It should take several applications for noticeable results so don’t give up!
- Apply regularly until the tumor has been completely eliminated – this may take months depending on its size/location but don’t worry too much about time frame because we’re talking about YOUR DOG’S HEALTH here!
Reducing Tumor Size
Frankincense oil is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. In addition to these qualities, frankincense has been shown to have anti-cancer properties that may help reduce the size of tumors and slow their growth.
This is especially important when it comes to dogs with cancer because they frequently suffer from debilitating side effects that can make life difficult for both them and their owners. Frankincense oil also has potent anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties that can help prevent infection in dogs with weakened immune systems due to disease or organ failure (e.g., liver cirrhosis).
Picking Out the Dog’s Cancer Cells
While more research into the use of essential oils to treat cancer and tumors is needed, studies are increasingly indicating that essential oils, such as frankincense, may be beneficial in cancer and tumor treatment. Frankincense oil appears to distinguish cancerous from normal bladder cells and suppress cancer cell viability, according to a study published by the NCBI. This means that, while still being studied, frankincense shows great promise in treating bladder cancer.
The Potential of Frankincense
The potential benefits of frankincense oil for dogs are amazing, especially when it comes to helping reduce the size of tumors. The best part is that it’s easy to use and doesn’t require much effort on your part as a pet owner. If you’re looking for an alternative treatment option that doesn’t involve costly medications or surgery, then frankincense oil should be at the top of your list!